Remove Bootstrapping Remove Community Remove Product Development Remove San Francisco
article thumbnail

New conference website, speakers, agenda

Startup Lessons Learned

These case studies range in size and scope: from pre-product/market fit to already exited, bootstrapped to venture-backed, solo practitioner to large organization. For those who cannot afford the ticket price, who dont think its worth the price, or who cannot travel to San Francisco, there are other ways to participate.

article thumbnail

The Lean Startup Workshop - now an O'Reilly Master Class

Startup Lessons Learned

I closed down my first business last November and I am bootstrapping the second one currently. Im open to being the coffee and snack technician :-) On another note, I live in Atlanta and believe that we have a strong enough start-up community that would greatly benefit from your lessons learned. April 23, 2010 in San Francisco.

Lean 60
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How to Build a Startup Team

techcocktail.com

Tech Cocktail Connecting, educating and amplifying the startup technology community and having fun doing it since 2006. be the manager and product developer). Team Roles: There are six main roles that most new organizations need to consider in some capacity.

article thumbnail

Introducing the Lean Startup Cohort subscription program

Startup Lessons Learned

In particular, we would cover customer development, continuous deployment, minimum viable product, and actionable metrics. In between sessions, this cohort of companies would have the opportunity to act as a learning community, sharing what theyve learned and supporting one another as they try to put the techniques into practice.

Lean 102
article thumbnail

The Future of Startups 2013-2017

Scalable Startup

but most are coalescing around the Palo Alto – San Mateo – San Francisco center of the universe. It’s very rare that they actually successfully bootstrapped, because it’s just so hard to do if you can’t invest any money. He is an active member of the blogging community.