Remove Bootstrapping Remove Community Remove San Francisco Remove Software Engineering
article thumbnail

Strategy Roundtable For Entrepreneurs: Exciting Companies Lined Up For Microsoft Startup Grant Finals

ReadWriteStart

In the case of Freshdesk, their main competitor, Zendesk, is operating with a San Francisco - Copenhagen cost-structure and will find it harder to compete with this strategy. Now, if the communication can be smoothed, the entire process will become a great deal more productive.

India 123
article thumbnail

How to Build a Startup Team

techcocktail.com

Tech Cocktail Connecting, educating and amplifying the startup technology community and having fun doing it since 2006. Software Engineer—PHP—Energy Software for the Smart Grid @ Agentis Energy (Elmhurst, IL) Sr. Software Engineer @ General Electric (Barrington, IL) Sr.

article thumbnail

TNW Profile: Credictive founder Ela Madej on being ‘a woman in tech’, Rainbows and Unicorns

The Next Web

Both my parents and my sister are software engineers … I actually have female co-founders in my companies – an amazing developer & manager Agata (also included in that Top 100 list) and Socha, an architect-turned-designer. It was a huge success, we attracted all best names in the community and people loved it!