Remove Business Model Remove Community Remove Continuous Deployment Remove Customer Development
article thumbnail

Business ecology and the four customer currencies

Startup Lessons Learned

Lessons Learned by Eric Ries Monday, December 14, 2009 Business ecology and the four customer currencies Lately, I’ve been rethinking the concept of “business model&# for startups, in favor of something I call “business ecology.&# The amount of traditional business modeling will vary.

Customer 156
article thumbnail

The Lean Entrepreneur is here

Startup Lessons Learned

The Embrace infant warmer was developed - by getting out of the country -- and how Rob Emrich learned and scaled his non-profit, Road of Life. BetaBrand building apparel MVPs and testing them quickly with targeted customer communities. A nascent community has blossomed into a full-fledged movement. It's a big tent.

Lean 167
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Introducing the Lean Startup Cohort subscription program

Startup Lessons Learned

In particular, we would cover customer development, continuous deployment, minimum viable product, and actionable metrics. I love the business model. Thanks for all that you have done to help the startup community! No departments The Five Whys for Startups (for Harvard Business R. Great idea.

Lean 102
article thumbnail

Top 120 Startup Posts for 2010

SoCal CTO

Some really great stuff in 2010 that aims to help startups around product, technology, business models, etc.