Remove Business Model Remove Community Remove Fractional CTO Remove Social Network
article thumbnail

Are You Putting Your Rock Star Customers To Work?

YoungUpstarts

If you can harness the knowledge, natural enthusiasm, and peer influence of your very best customers — I call them “Rock Star” customers — they’ll market, sell, and help develop breakthrough products for your firm better than your internal resources can do, and often at a fraction of the cost.

Customer 154
article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #39 – Design, Copywriting, Marketing, Small Business, Social Media And More

crowdSPRING Blog

Legal Contracts for Software Developers Who Hate Contracts (w/free contract template to use today) – [link]. Legal Contracts for Graphic Designers Who Hate Contracts (w/free contract template to use today) – [link]. 5 tips for startups and small business: creating a presentation – [link].

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Women 2.0 Pitch Night…batter swing!

Sophia Perl of Wisdom

Raise more money than you need because your business model may change. The business model for residential solar panel company: contract with customer, local rebates, and tax benefits. A lot of entrepreneurs attended the event as evident by business cards with “Founder&# listed.

article thumbnail

Women 2.0 Pitch Night…batter swing!

Sophia Perl of Wisdom

Raise more money than you need because your business model may change. The business model for residential solar panel company: contract with customer, local rebates, and tax benefits. A lot of entrepreneurs attended the event as evident by business cards with “Founder&# listed.

article thumbnail

Essential Startup Funding Tips from 8 Seasoned Investors

mashable.com

And for those in the coveted in-crowd, Silicon Valley, San Francisco and the greater tech community become a world of opportunity where you’re only limited by the quality of your idea and the caliber of your friends. Roberts talks of social networks as mediums that may very well help your product or name attract VC attention.

article thumbnail

Top 57 Online Startups Meets Technology Meets Product Posts for November 2010

SoCal CTO

aka: An Open Letter to the Next Big Social Network) - 500 Hats , November 1, 2010 I've held off writing this post for a long time, because I couldn't quite get my head around all the issues. The scene is the siren song of the innovation community. How to Take Down Facebook -- Hint: It Ain't Twitter. But I don’t think so.

article thumbnail

How to hire a programmer to make your ideas happen

sivers.org

The programmer will probably not understand your business model, and therefore cant help you point out anything that doesnt make sense in the requirements. I also know someone else who consulted me about his website idea. Well as a programmer of many websites I find that it is easier for my clients to consult my ideas first.