Remove Business Plan Remove Community Remove Programming Remove Technical Cofounder
article thumbnail

How To Find A Technical Cofounder For Your Online Business Idea

www.virtuosimedia.com

Community Resources. Programming Tutorials. Programming Tools. Businesses. Business Articles. General Business. Business Services. Custom Programming. Business Tools. In most cases, the need to find a technical person to build your project is unavoidable. About Our Website.

article thumbnail

Guide to Finding a Technical Co-Founder | Vinicius Vacanti

viniciusvacanti.com

Home About Contact Me How To Make It as a First-Time Entrepreneur Vinicius Vacanti Guide to Finding a Technical Co-Founder September 7, 2010 | View Comments Steve Job's Technical Co-Founder “I’ve got this HUGE idea. I just need to find a technical co-founder.&# I was in this situation and we barely escaped.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Startup Grind Turns the Tables on Mark Suster

Both Sides of the Table

I bought a book and I learned how to program macros and build spreadsheets. We had a finance group for all of the bank branches based in San Diego, and I wrote programs to download stuff from the mainframe so we could do analysis three days faster than they could send us the data. It was all technical.

Cofounder 337
article thumbnail

Four Major Startup Stages That You Should Know About

YoungUpstarts

by Arsalan Sajid, startup community manager at Cloudways. You are looking for cofounders that can help you build a product. You have finally found a cofounder that can take care of the startup. Now you are coming up with some tentative plans around your startup. Business plan. cases you will fail.

Startup 113
article thumbnail

Finding Founders

shelfmade.wordpress.com

27 am Finding Founders Jump to Comments One of the most common questions that I hear at networking events and on social news sites deals with finding a co-founder with hacking skills, specifically when the person asking the question isn’t technical. Look at these 2 ways of approaching a potential cofounder. Great post.

Founder 40
article thumbnail

Should You Share Equity with Consultants?

www.inc.com

Join our community. Small Business Success | Mondays and Thursdays. The Goods: Your Business Toolbox | Thursdays. Advisor. ); STARTUP. Writing A Business Plan. Running A Home-Based Business. Naming a Business. Financing a Small Business. Buying a Small Business. Welcome | Logout.

article thumbnail

Startup Tools

steveblank.com

automatic links to generated images Rietveld - asynchronous code reviews on changesets Tech*if*er0*urs – blog on roadmap for learning rails Best free programming books Project Management Basecamp - web-based project management and collaboration tool. Let’s plan to connect at Berkeley sometime soon.