Remove California Remove Community Remove CTO Hire Remove Engineer
article thumbnail

Techies? Write Your Own Ticket In Southern California

blog.socaltech.com

I’ve covered this topic many times before, but I keep coming back to it, because everytime I turn around I’m talking with both startups and established companies in Southern California who are telling me they are looking for technical talent to join their company. Tags: Jobs Southern California.

article thumbnail

Innovation and Geography

SoCal CTO

skip to main | skip to sidebar SoCal CTO Tuesday, February 20, 2007 Innovation and Geography I ran across a post in Read/Write Web - Does Location Matter in Web Innovation? that talked about a recent NY Times article When It Comes to Innovation, Geography Is Destiny. eHarmongy) as an acting CTO. in Computer Science.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Social Networking and Business Value

SoCal CTO

Social networking sites and microblogs are used not only to build company brands, but to foster productivity; social media tools help build communities around the question, "What are you working on?" a communications tool for enterprises. He has 20 years’ experience as CTO. Dr. Karrer taught Computer Science for eleven years.

article thumbnail

How to Divide Equity to Startup Founders, Advisors, and Employees

thinkspace.com

Lead Engineer 0.5 - 1. 5+ years Experience Engineer 0.33 - 0.66. Manager or Junior Engineer 0.2 - 0.33. I was originally hired as a contractor, developing a SaaS app from scratch, including DB design and coding. that, in part due to lack of knowledge on the part of the employee, and. Mission Statement.

Equity 62
article thumbnail

Out of the Crisis #27: Eren Bali of Carbon Health on public health, COVID vaccinations, and working as a unified society to solve problems

Startup Lessons Learned

What happened next was entirely unexpected, even by those of us who've admired Eren for a long time. Carbon Health is now running some of the largest vaccination sites in California, most famously at Dodger Stadium, in partnership with the City of Los Angeles. ER : How would you contrast the difference? EB : It is very simple.

article thumbnail

Top 57 Online Startups Meets Technology Meets Product Posts for November 2010

SoCal CTO

aka: An Open Letter to the Next Big Social Network) - 500 Hats , November 1, 2010 I've held off writing this post for a long time, because I couldn't quite get my head around all the issues. Who better to answer than the company's engineering lead. The scene is the siren song of the innovation community. Call it facts for hire.