Remove California Remove Community Remove Curation Remove Viral
article thumbnail

Out of the Crisis #12: Curative founder Fred Turner and Celine Halioua on diagnostic supply chains, scaling up testing, and partnering with government

Startup Lessons Learned

By now, the new company they formed called The Curative has performed something like 20% of all COVID tests in the state of California. The story of how Curative pivoted and scaled is about moving with entrepreneurial speed to find a solution, then collaborating with investors and government for the public good. I am Eric Ries.

article thumbnail

HOW TO: Connect with Other Entrepreneurs Online

mashable.com

Anyone in the community can edit posts and frequent users are allowed to vote irrelevant questions off the site. PartnerUp If you have a question that can be expressed in fewer than 140 characters, the PartnerUp community will likely have an answer. Auto-Tune the News" Curates: Our Fav. Has anybody else used this site yet?

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

11 Trends in Web Logo Design

mashable.com

Slab serif fonts — if they’re unique fonts — are still a viable alternative to been-there-done-that sans serifs in logos, and the web community still enjoys them. San Diego, California) Jobs Comentum is a dynamic and cutting edge company.Be Auto-Tune the News" Curates: Our Fav. What will you find here?

Web 111
article thumbnail

Out of the Crisis #16: Robert Schooley on why we weren't prepared, long-term thinking, and how to make decisions for the greater good.

Startup Lessons Learned

Now he is on the leading edge of infectious disease research at the University of California, San Diego, and has been a leader in the civic response to the pandemic. Robert Schooley : I'm Robert Turner Schooley, professor of medicine at the University of California San Diego. Here's my conversation with Dr. Robert Schooley.