Remove Campaign Remove Community Remove New York Remove Public Relations
article thumbnail

Founders Interview: Digital Marketing Turning Brands into Icons – UKONIK

The Startup Magazine

UKONIK is a New York City-based brand-new and privately-held company entering the digital marketing and advertising industry by supporting businesses’ adaptation to digital reality. We provide three services: digital marketing, public relations and executive coaching.

Founder 187
article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

I originally provided pro-bono public relations services to artists and non-profits due to my love for the community and the arts. I wanted to make the community and the world aware of the talent, businesses and resources that thrive within my city. Photo Credit: Niesha Kennedy. As CEO, each day is different.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

5 Key Ways To Market A Bestselling Book

YoungUpstarts

For the past three years, I’ve overseen book marketing campaigns for a range of titles on topics ranging from health to business to lifestyle and even celebrity memoirs. And when I made the switch from publicity to marketing, I also had to learn about how they differed in the overall scheme of a book campaign.

Marketing 100
article thumbnail

Social Trends Podcast: Building Quality Human Engagement For Your Brand

Brandanew

Show Guest : Emily Sidley is a senior director of publicity at Three Girls Media Inc. and manages social media, blog campaigns and media placements across a wide range of industries (from home design, cooking and wellness to student loans, law and multi-state taxation) for Three Girls’ clients. . Production : Brandanew.co

article thumbnail

9 Ways to Connect With Your Community

Duct Tape Marketing

9 Ways to Connect With Your Community written by Guest Post read more at Small Business Marketing Blog from Duct Tape Marketing. Feeling out of touch with your business community? Individually, with teams, and even entire communities and organizations. or “What improvements would you like to see in your campaign?”

article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #157 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

If your small business or startup sends email newsletters or other email marketing campaigns, what is the best time of day to send those emails? Chicago’s Startup Community Grows Outside Of Groupon’s Shadow | Chicagoist - [link]. Why New York Times Is Firing More Journalists [CHARTS] | Business Insider - [link].

article thumbnail

The Holy Grail Of Content Marketing – And When To Recommend It

YoungUpstarts

The benefits of launching a book are many: increased visibility and credibility, tighter messaging, an angle around which to build a publicity campaign, a tool to acquire new business, and more. Conspicuously absent from most content strategies, however, is the granddaddy of all content marketing: writing a book.

Marketing 100