Remove Campaign Remove Community Remove North America Remove Social Network
article thumbnail

The 50 Best Marketing Strategies For Small Business

Mike Michalowicz

People have always gathered to talk about business, life and community events. Social media is about doing that online. Create an interactive, regularly updated site or blog , or by build informative yet informal profiles on social networking sites like Facebook or Twitter. Not all exposure is online. Be visible!

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Share What Makes Their Business Unique

Hearpreneur

8) Give Back to my Community. My business model is different because I give back to my community by manufacturing my product in my home town. Also, a third of the profits of each ZippedMe sold is given back to women in my community. StorageMart is unique among Self-Storage companies in North America because of three things.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Battery Ventures Leads Pursway’s Series A

VC Cafe

Pursway uses patent pending sentiment analysis technology on social networks, enabling clients to identify the influencers and followers for each of their products product within their customer database. They can then create campaigns that utilize this information in a measurable fashion that can be tied to success metrics.

article thumbnail

Why You Must Change Your Content Marketing Approach

Duct Tape Marketing

I see businesses being more strategic about the type of content they publish online, to build the communities they want. With more networking going on via the Internet, people are actually craving more in-person, face-to-face time. I tend to go to longer content in social media and shorter content in blogs and direct response.

article thumbnail

CEO Friday: Why we don’t hire.NET programmers

blog.expensify.com

They write everything from assembly to jQuery, on PCs to mobile phones, doing hard core computer graphics to high level social networking. But I’ve seen some recent comments that this post might have upset and offended the SMB community that we serve, and that I cannot abide. They’ve tried everything.

Java 107