Remove Chicago Remove Community Remove Detroit Remove Technical Review
article thumbnail

21 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

My business fulfills me as I am constantly learning and growing, and I have also created opportunities for small businesses as well as local and remote communities to better provide for their families which is incredibly rewarding. 8 tons transportable dome capable of withstanding 200 or more mph winds due to its shape and design.

article thumbnail

24 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

My firm, atCommunications, LLC—a Chicago-based Web development and digital marketing agency—is this year celebrating its 20th year in business! When I released this information into the community my life became in danger. I’m currently a tech founder, my company is a sponsorship matching platform Vettdeck. workforce.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #75 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

Chicago Entrepreneurism: Four Ingredients To Help Your Business – And This City – Dominate – [link]. Half of Detroit’s public schools being shut down? – [link]. How to hire a programmer when you’re not a programmer – [link]. Good points by @dhh about the end of the IT department – [link].

article thumbnail

Out of the Crisis #9, the founders of Frontline Foods on the moral imperative to support frontline workers at scale

Startup Lessons Learned

Thanks to thousands of donations, the people who are dedicated to feeding their communities have the opportunity to serve their food to the people providing critical healthcare. When is our society going to start treating nurses with the respect they're due? I am Eric Ries. You can't go to Spirit Rock or Green College.

article thumbnail

The 18 Mistakes That Kill Startups

www.paulgraham.com

In townslike Houston and Chicago and Detroit its too small to measure. Who knows exactly how these factors combine to booststartups in Silicon Valley and squish them in Detroit, but itsclear they do from the number of startups per capita in each. Silicon Valleydominates, then Boston, then Seattle, Austin, Denver, and New York.

Startup 108