Remove Chicago Remove Community Remove LLC Remove Small Business
article thumbnail

Female Founder Interview: Latina Leader Elizabeth Colón

The Startup Magazine

Colón is a Speaker, Contributing Author, & CEO of language services company, Metaphrasis Language and Cultural Solutions, LLC. She works hard to provide women with the guidance and tools necessary to become vibrant leaders and build resilient businesses. The purpose of the show is to inspire and bring laughter to her audience.

Founder 158
article thumbnail

How to Attract Talent to Your Start-up

www.inc.com

Wed say, "Hey, were going to be in Chicago. It was about building a community, and people who show up to those things have a heightened interest in Meebo." Every university makes efforts to get interconnected with the entrepreneur community," Zwilling says. 500|5000 Copyright © 2010 Mansueto Ventures LLC.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

27 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

Thanks to Danielle Sheerin, Dear Babe Boutique LLC ! #13- I started out with an Instagram account under the same name dedicated to sharing the most aspirational content in my niche and have over the years grown a small neon-loving community on the platform. And that’s what I do for small businesses.

Naming 162
article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Explain Their Motivation to Grow Their Business

Hearpreneur

Thanks to John Jaramillo, Coach It Out, LLC ! #14- And knowing that my work can have a positive impact motivates me to grow my business every day. As a small business owner, self-confidence can change your perspective in any situation. 18- Supporting the business community. That's our story to share daily.

article thumbnail

20 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

I decided to call my business High Caliber History LLC. Thanks to Logan Metesh, High Caliber History LLC ! #6- Why I called by business Coreter was simply when I started it my second child had just been born called Carter, my first child is called Corey, so it’s just a mangal of their two names Core and ter. #14-

Naming 78
article thumbnail

21 Entrepreneurs Reveal Their Favorite Business or Entrepreneur Turnaround Story

Hearpreneur

John has invested in various small businesses and served as a mentor and branding authority since his beginnings in 1992. They're also dedicated to giving back to the community and their employees, who each receive three pints of ice cream per day. Thanks to Alex Williams, FindThisBest LLC ! #14- 14- Flickr.

article thumbnail

24 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

After thinking about how much I enjoyed helping her business grow and learning all I could about business structure, marketing, SEO and social media to name a few, I decided to take these new skills and help other small business owners. My company now helps any new or existing business grow and succeed.