Remove Cofounder Remove Community Remove CTO Hire Remove Social Network
article thumbnail

Social Networking and Business Value

SoCal CTO

Just a quick note that I'll be moderating a Technology Council Event : Social Networking as a Business Strategy May 19, 2009 - Culver City Social networking media are used on a daily basis to grow businesses and expand career opportunities. Can social networking be a money-maker for companies?

article thumbnail

How much does it cost to build the world’s hottest startups?

The Next Web

And that involves processes, structures, feedback loops, analytics and a community.”. Therefore, if you want to bring an MVP ( Minimum Viable Product ) to market, Werdelin approximates that you’ll need $50,000 to $250,000 , depending on the skill sets of the developers and designers you hire. times that amount in total costs.

Cost 168
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Women 2.0 Pitch Night…batter swing!

Sophia Perl of Wisdom

What key hires do you need? The business model for residential solar panel company: contract with customer, local rebates, and tax benefits. The business model for residential solar panel company: contract with customer, local rebates, and tax benefits. Presenter: Jennifer Bonnett (Founder & CEO, Nexpense).

article thumbnail

Women 2.0 Pitch Night…batter swing!

Sophia Perl of Wisdom

What key hires do you need? The business model for residential solar panel company: contract with customer, local rebates, and tax benefits. The business model for residential solar panel company: contract with customer, local rebates, and tax benefits. Presenter: Jennifer Bonnett (Founder & CEO, Nexpense).

article thumbnail

Top 57 Online Startups Meets Technology Meets Product Posts for November 2010

SoCal CTO

aka: An Open Letter to the Next Big Social Network) - 500 Hats , November 1, 2010 I've held off writing this post for a long time, because I couldn't quite get my head around all the issues. And I tried to evaluate the idea and figure out: What did the founder really need here? Was it a Startup Founder Developer Gap ?

article thumbnail

Inspiring Entrepreneurs: Ted Livingston’s rollercoaster ride as CEO of hit messaging startup Kik

The Next Web

A fortnight ago, Boris interviewed Reed Hastings on his business lessons and experience, but now I’m shaking it up with a look at a 26-year-old founder who is disrupting the mobile and social networking spaces: Kik CEO and founder Ted Livingston. That something the Kik CEO found to be “personally devastating”.

article thumbnail

13 Helpful Organization and Productivity Apps For Small Businesses

crowdSPRING Blog

Files you need to collaborate on with others, sometimes across different time zones. And then there’s all of the critical information, like legal contracts and forms, you and your employees need to access. Its founders (Bret Taylor and Kevin Gibbs) have extensive experience with some of the biggest online properties.