Remove Cofounder Remove Community Remove Lead Investor Remove New York City
article thumbnail

After Raising $6.7M For Startups And Winning SEC Approval, AngelList Opens Up Investment Platform To More Companies

techcrunch.com

From 2004 to 2007, she helped lead Congresswoman Carloyn Maloney’s community outreach and relations efforts in New York City. Co-founder Naval Ravikant explains that 18 pilot companies in the program, including Transcriptic, Double Robotics and Tred, received $6.7 New York City.

SEC 61
article thumbnail

9 Tips for Raising Startup Funds on AngelList

mashable.com

Facebook Co-Founder’s Startup Asana Launches Publicly. Joshua Baer is the co-founder and CEO of Otherinbox , a prolific angel investor and the director of Capital Factory , Austin’s seed-stage incubator. Make It Easy for Investors To Write Checks. Look for Your Lead Investor.

article thumbnail

Out of the Crisis #7, Brian Chesky Part 1: running Airbnb in crisis mode, being multi-stakeholder, and re-founding the company

Startup Lessons Learned

I've known Brian Chesky, Co-Founder, CEO and Head of Community at Airbnb for a long time. I think every founder, every CEO, every leader, could learn something, could take heart from Brian's example and I hope they will. Brian Chesky : I am Brian Chesky, co-founder, CEO, and head of community at Airbnb.