Remove Cofounder Remove Community Remove PHP Remove Technical Cofounder
article thumbnail

How To Find A Technical Cofounder For Your Online Business Idea

www.virtuosimedia.com

Community Resources. PHP Tutorials. Home ▶ Businesses ▶ Startup Business Advice ▶ Current Page How To Find A Technical Cofounder For Your Online Business Idea. This article should also serve as a starting guide for programmers who are approached about becoming technical co-founders.

article thumbnail

Los Angeles Startup Events

SoCal CTO

I realized that it has been a little while since I posted about the Los Angeles Startup Community and so needed to update my list of startup events that will be out of date almost before I finish publishing it. Of course, given the size of this list and having kids, I really can't attend a lot of these.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

6 Ways to Recruit Talent for Startups

mashable.com

The mailing list works in two ways: Every two weeks the 10 most interesting listings are e-mailed to more than 40,000 startups on the “Help a Startup Out Digest” listserv, and every week the best technical listings are sent to the “Hackers Digest” listserv. Because there’s a fee to post jobs and resumes, there’s not much spam.

Coder 60
article thumbnail

Finding Your Co-Founders

techcrunch.com

The number one question you all asked after reading my last blog post about starting a business from scratch was “how do I find my co-founders?&# And therein lies the problem in finding co-founders for that startup you’re dying to launch. Having trouble meeting folks you think would be good co-founders?

article thumbnail

Startup Tools

steveblank.com

Simple editing. Rails deployment made easy AppHarbor – Heroku for.net jQuery - cross-browser JavaScript library jQuery UI - official jQuery user interface library.