Remove Cofounder Remove Community Remove PR Remove Technical Cofounder
article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #157 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

Attention founders: Here’s how you respond to an unfair post about your company - [link]. Questions to Ask Potential Cofounders: The Master List | Founder Dating - [link]. Chicago’s Startup Community Grows Outside Of Groupon’s Shadow | Chicagoist - [link]. 5 things a non-technical founder can do - [link].

article thumbnail

Should You Share Equity with Consultants?

www.inc.com

Join our community. Advisor. ); STARTUP. Chip Morse , cofounder and partner with Morse, Barnes-Brown & Pendleton P.C., The offering to a consultant may affect your securities compliance in later offerings and will certainly add to further dilution to founders," Durkin says. Learn how from the experts at PR Newswire.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

52 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

I am the founder/coach of Never Settle Coaching, LLC a coaching business. So I cut the corporate cord and co-founded Finespun Clothing. I wondered what it would be like if the companies that purchased the coffee paid fair wages for the product and engaged in the developmental issues of importance in those communities.

article thumbnail

From Nothing To Something. How To Get There.

techcrunch.com

One of the things I do as a founder of a later stage startup is to meet with early stage entrepreneurs to help them get their companies going. Post launch, if you gain traction, is where the business person will help take the load off of the technical folks. Then, forget everything else, VCs included, and just build. and Google.

article thumbnail

Startup Tools

steveblank.com

Blogs (VC): Antonio Rodriguez [link] – A very technical VC at Matrix partners who can actually code. Blogs (web development): Giant Robots Smashing Into Other Giant Robots – [link] Company blog of thoughtbot covering Ruby on Rails, HTML, CSS, Javascript, databases, and mobile development.