article thumbnail

This Weekend

Startup Lessons Learned

The next couple of days are going to be amazing, as the Lean Startup community converges on San Francisco. If you're in town Saturday night, you'll want to stop by Ignite: Lean Startup , a community-run event that features a number of new voices in the Lean Startup community. Welcome to our fair city. Co-founder, Backblaze.

article thumbnail

Epitaph for an Entrepreneur « Steve Blank

Steve Blank

When I ran Rocket Science our corporate partners were in Japan (Sega), Germany (Bertelsmann) and Italy (Mondadori) and some travel was unavoidable. My ideas about Customer Development started evolving around these concepts. Thanks for being such a great thinker and advisor to the startup community! Document every step.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Startup Resources

www.vccafe.com

Steve Blank on Lean Customer Development. Ning Communities. On-line Communities. The Funded : TheFunded.com is an online community of entrepreneurs to research, rate, and review funding sources worldwide. Customer Development. Demo Germany. Codeacademy. Lean Methodology Sources. Steve Blank.

article thumbnail

Entrepreneurs are Everywhere Show No. 31: Congressmen Dan Lipinski and Seth Moulton

Steve Blank

.” I asked him what he thought about the movie and he said, “Well, that would never happen in Germany. In Germany, you’d never have some guy with a crazy idea, who’d plow under his field so he can build something like a ball park.” Filed under: Customer Development , SiriusXM Radio Show.