article thumbnail

4 Best Websites To Apply For Accelerators And Incubators

YoungUpstarts

Accelerators are mainly focused on helping companies achieve business growth in a short period of time, typically a few months, hence the term “accelerator” They support young companies by providing mentorship and seed money. The site is easy to navigate and lists many acceleration programs , contests and events.

Incubator 127
article thumbnail

4 Best Websites to Apply for Acceleration and Incubation Programs

Kodorra

Accelerators are mainly focused on helping companies achieve business growth in a short period of time, typically a few months, hence the term “accelerator” They support young companies by providing mentorship and seed money. The site is easy to navigate and lists many acceleration programs, contests and events.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How To Raise Seed Money Right (And Wrong)

YoungUpstarts

I need to admit to a personal bias right up front: I am not the biggest fan of borrowing seed money. In fact, when I founded Fit Body Boot Camp , I never took a single of cent of seed money, mainly because I wanted to maintain total control of my vision. DO Raise Seed Money Through Sales.

article thumbnail

11 Entrepreneurs Explain Their Major Accomplishments in 2018

Hearpreneur

It’s been a great year to serve our consumers and our community. Aside from that, I have to say that my best accomplishment this year is getting more involved in both the local tech community and communities abroad. But we soon realised we could make an outsized difference to our local community in lots of interesting ways.

article thumbnail

Workstreamer Launches Public Beta

Austin Startup

This allows team members to comment or share ideas on company events of interest. With seed money recently going into Workstreamer, Spredfast , Manuel Rosso’s new venture, Scott Harmon’s new venture, and it’s community outreach office hours programs, I would say that Austin Ventures is still interested in the early stage.

article thumbnail

Which language should my startup use?

www.reincubate.com

Attending events around London, or talking with some of the development agencies present at the events, one might hear a startling set of opinions. Their lead developer built the first parts of the Rails framework before throwing it open to the Open Source community for further work, and in doing so the first true Web 2.0

article thumbnail

From Nothing To Something. How To Get There.

techcrunch.com

A good mentor is someone who has been part of the startup community themselves – someone who has a realistic understanding of some of the basic dos and don’ts of starting up. Also, industry meet-ups and events are great ways to meet other talented technical people, have fun and perhaps spark a new start-up. « MichaelKerley.net [.]