article thumbnail

5 Tips to Becoming a More Customer Centric Organization

Both Sides of the Table

We wanted to be the YouTube of document sharing so rather than requiring users to download documents we converted them into Flash so you could scroll through them online (I know this is common today, it wasn’t when we launched). But I believe that it creates an authentic relationship with your community.

Customer 280
article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #95 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

Flash Tips and Best Practices for Designers: Animation – [link]. Flash Tips and Best Practices for Designers: Animation – [link]. Pricing Tables – Professional and Effective Examples – [link]. 83 3D Typography Design Inspirations – [link]. Illustrating a Series of Application Icons – [link].

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #87 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

User Interface Case Study of Flash Video Players – [link]. Hilarious Truck Advertisements – [link]. 34 Awesome Poster Designs – [link]. 13 Must-Know Articles About User Interface Design – [link]. Legal Contracts for Software Developers Who Hate Contracts (w/free contract template tco use today) – [link].

article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #69 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

Incredible Video of Flash Flood Washing Away Cars In Queensland – [link]. Game of Her Life – humbling read about a 14-year-old Ugandan chess prodigy – [link]. Extraordinary story of undiscovered, self-taught 20th century photography master Vivian Maier – [link]. 24: The Unaired 1994 – [link]. Phenomenal.

article thumbnail

27 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

Thanks to Hope Gibbs, Inkandescent Public Relations ! #3- When we were trying to decide on a name for our business we tossed around a lot of flashy sounding names before remembering that in the healthcare industry people aren't looking for flash, they're looking for help. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community.

Naming 162
article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

We asked some entrepreneurs and business owners, why they started their businesses: #1- To build a community. I wanted to be a part of a community of consultants that would provide me with the opportunity to build relationships with other practitioners, share lessons learned, and periodically collaborate. Flash forward five days.

article thumbnail

The 4 Commitments To Grow Your Reach Online

Duct Tape Marketing

This full-service marketing agency specializes in digital and integrated marketing services and public relations for book authors, including business leaders, coaches, trainers, speakers, and thought leaders. She is the Founder and CEO of Weaving Influence. My guest today is Becky Robinson. And that's really the starting line for this.