article thumbnail

Startup Reality Distortion #3: The Fallacy Of the Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA)

onstartups.com

Home About Resources Answers Speaking Community Top Blogs. Combating the Innovators Dilemma – HubSpot’s Experiments Framework (3 weeks ago). Startup Reality Distortion #3: The Fallacy Of the Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA). It is likely that a lot has been written regarding NDAs from an investor’s/VC’s perspective.

article thumbnail

How To Find A Technical Cofounder For Your Online Business Idea

www.virtuosimedia.com

Community Resources. Benjamin Kuker May 17, 2011 Tweet I have a feeling I might step on a few toes with this article, but finding a technical cofounder for an online business idea is a topic that I’ve seen come up often across a number of business community websites. Sign that person to an NDA if necessary. Our Services.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Which language should my startup use?

www.reincubate.com

Theres nothing inherently wrong with Flash or Silverlight, but most often their use should be considered only for incremental interface enhancements to a system built on an establish web framework. One can, however, make these arguments about different frameworks. and Drupal – which are often confused for frameworks.

article thumbnail

In Venture Capital, Should You Be a Momentum or a Value Investor?

David Teten

In VC, this means you identify companies that are not yet highly visible to the VC community; analyze them; persuade the company to sell you on the privilege of accepting your capital; then work to make them Momentum. Sometimes a Value framework might lead a VC to a company that is “hot” and running a Momentum round.

article thumbnail

Stealth Mode, Schmealth Mode: The Real Reasons Why Startups Don't Talk

onstartups.com

Home About Resources Answers Speaking Community Top Blogs. Combating the Innovators Dilemma – HubSpot’s Experiments Framework (3 weeks ago). ” Or, “We’d need you to sign an NDA or confidentiality agreement before we can reveal our plans.” About This Blog. This site is for entrepreneurs. hehe I found one!

Stealth 42
article thumbnail

Crazy! 189 Answers To The Top Startup Questions On Your Mind

maplebutter.com

Should I require and NDA? Create a strong brand, solid social community, sell advertising. I’ve been reaching out to such users in the startup community and have gotten very positive feedback so far. I’ve developed a very simple work processing framework. How can you find and assemble a team I can trust?