article thumbnail

McLaren Strategic Ventures Sajan Pillai Discusses the Top Five Trends for Advancing Global Technology in 2022 

The Startup Magazine

Most notably, it provided access to underserved communities and rural areas, and inner-city areas, all of which have long-standing issues with a lack of medical services contributing to health inequities. As it turned out, patients liked the new format as it helped with unforeseen instances of transportation, missed work, and childcare.

article thumbnail

Entrepreneurs are Everywhere Show No. 34: Deputy Secretary of State Antony J. Blinken

Steve Blank

Steve : The first example I remember hearing about that was getting printing presses and Xerox machines into Poland during the Solidarity movement. Then the question is, will their governments allow them to use it and if not, are there workarounds? . We tell other governments, “Look.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Top 120 Startup Posts for 2010

SoCal CTO

Grade A Entrepreneurs , September 5, 2010 Why Krispy Kreme failed in Australia - Start Up Blog , November 3, 2010 Mellow Johnny’s: Retail Stores as Community Hubs - IDDICTIVE.COM , July 14, 2010 Is crowdfunding an option for my business? If you think so, please let me know what they are.

article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #35 – Design, Copywriting, Marketing, Small Business, Social Media And More

crowdSPRING Blog

Opinion Column: The Sad State Of The Web Design Community – [link]. Forbes covers the *secret* meetings today by Twitter developer community, a Groundswell surge vs Twitter – [link]. Government Continues To Embrace Crowdsourcing – [link]. 30+ Excellent Photoshop Web layout Design Tutorials – [link].

article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #35 – Design, Copywriting, Marketing, Small Business, Social Media And More

crowdSPRING Blog

Opinion Column: The Sad State Of The Web Design Community – [link]. Forbes covers the *secret* meetings today by Twitter developer community, a Groundswell surge vs Twitter – [link]. Government Continues To Embrace Crowdsourcing – [link]. 30+ Excellent Photoshop Web layout Design Tutorials – [link].