Remove .Net Remove Community Remove Florida Remove Government
article thumbnail

How Universities Can Help Students and Alumni Work in the Tech Industry

David Teten

Along with some friends from Yale (my alma mater), I recently brainstormed some ideas to accelerate a university’s campus tech community. Marketing of tech community : Yale Tech News , Yale Entrepreneurship Magazine. Those unique assets are sometimes leverageable into a resource for strengthening the university’s tech community.

article thumbnail

Is Your City Right For A Small Business Revolution?

YoungUpstarts

by Quint Studer, founder of Studer Community Institute and author of “ Results That Last: Hardwiring Behaviors That Will Take Your Company to the Top “ No doubt about it: Small businesses are leading the way to revitalize America. Strong communities are good for business; I think we can all agree on that.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Boulder Shouldn’t Municipalize Its Energy Utility System

Feld Thoughts

Citizens and businesses would be wise to scrutinize this investment not just because of the millions that are being spent now, but more importantly because of the serious impact that potentially higher electricity prices could have on this community in the coming years. Government Boulder daily camera energy Innovation municipalization'

article thumbnail

In Silicon Valley, Founders Fight for Control

online.wsj.com

Create a profile for me in the Journal Community. Journal Community. Ritter, a finance professor at University of Floridas business school. Distribution and use of this material are governed by our Subscriber Agreement and by copyright law. Journal Community. Why Register? Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions.

article thumbnail

People are the whole game - Startups and angels: Along the way to.

Tim Keane

Remarks to the Visionary Companies Conference, Billings, MT May 27, 2010 It’s a fact that all net job creation since the 1980s has come    with under 100 employees.   You are all the future of job growth, wealth creation and better communities. It was bootstrapped.   We had a customer and a value proposition.