Remove 2002 Remove Community Remove Equity Remove Private Equity
article thumbnail

Will Work for Equity - Investing in Clients - Arizona Bay

www.inc.com

Join our community. Will Work for Equity. Dave Graham Business Venture Capital Private Equity GlobalLogic Inc. Determined not to miss another opportunity, Graham has begun waiving fees and instead taking equity in clients he thinks have a good shot at success. ); Login or signup. Welcome | Logout. Forgot login ?

Arizona 40
article thumbnail

Returns for brand-name VC funds

finance.fortune.cnn.com

Term Sheet The latest on private equity, M&A, deals and movements — from Wall Street to Silicon Valley. Overall, the fund-of-funds is 97% called for 45 funds raised between 1999 and 2002. MPM BioVentures III (2002): 76% (44%). Providence Equity Partners IV (2000): 198% (186%). Term Sheet. Mutual Funds.

Naming 49
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How Investors Are Increasing Their Returns Through Collaboration and Technology

David Teten

Mr. Lindzon has more than 20 years experience in the financial community acting in both an entrepreneurial and investing capacity. Mr. Parekh started his career at Goldman Sachs, developing the firm’s equities business in the Middle East, with high net worth family offices and sovereign wealth funds.

article thumbnail

Mike Michalowicz’s Net Worth

Mike Michalowicz

I sold the first company I founded, a computer technology integrator, to private equity in 2002. Your value to our community. Here’s the problem. when I tell you my number your are going to judge me and yourself. We’ll get to that in a moment. Depositing Six Figure Checks. But I decided to “go all in” on a new company.

.Net 167