Remove 2002 Remove Community Remove Media Remove PR
article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

I founded Wings Air Helicopters in 2002, which started out as a flight school with just one training helicopter and has since grown into a premier helicopter company. I officially parted ways with the Globetrotters in August and Eric PR & Marketing is my path forward. Thanks to Eric Nemeth, Eric PR & Marketing ! #6-

article thumbnail

How to Radically Stand Out with Brand Marketing

ConversionXL

In 2002, Elon Musk created Space X. Your brand values should permeate through your entire business and marketing strategy , from external interactions (including social media content) to internal culture (more on that in a bit). 70% of consumers feel more connected to a brand when its CEO is active on social media.

Marketing 109
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Marketing and Growth Lessons for Uncertain Times

ConversionXL

In 2002, McKinsey published a study of 1,000 U.S. That “survival mode” meant “that they later must spend far more than they saved in order to recover from their prolonged absence from the media landscape.”. “If But your community does matter. What the big studies have shown. Your people, too. Authenticity requires imperfection.

Marketing 121
article thumbnail

19 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

MissHeard Media is a media and live event company that empowers and inspires tween and teen girls. The name MissHeard Media came as a group effort. Thanks to Lindsey Turnbull, MissHeard Media ! #2- Thanks to Robyn Lanci, Owl PR ! #12- Having a brand behind a strong title can make all the difference in the world. #1-

Naming 76
article thumbnail

Cause Marketing on Ice

crowdSPRING Blog

Right now, today, appearing in virtually every corner of the the internet you can be find my neighbor’s video along with thousands of others and witness one of the most successful, most impressive viral media campaigns of all time. Related posts: 5 great viral marketing campaigns (and what small businesses can learn from them!).

Viral 83
article thumbnail

5 great viral marketing campaigns (and what small businesses can learn from them!)

crowdSPRING Blog

At crowdSPRING we talk a great deal about how we can leverage our limited marketing resources to drive traffic and revenues and build strong community. Other tactics leverage partnerships with other businesses to create mutual value and introduce our respective communities to one another’s services or product offering.

Viral 107
article thumbnail

Will Work for Equity - Investing in Clients - Arizona Bay

www.inc.com

Join our community. Last spring, Dave Graham , founder of software consulting firm Arizona Bay, learned that a major client, Jumpstart Automotive Media, had been acquired for more than $80 million. In 2002, he stepped gingerly into the work-for-equity arena, with a modest investment in one start-up. ); Login or signup.

Arizona 40