Remove 2002 Remove Community Remove Media Remove Public Relations
article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

I founded Wings Air Helicopters in 2002, which started out as a flight school with just one training helicopter and has since grown into a premier helicopter company. relevant traffic and social media engagement. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community. And then, I bought a helicopter and started doing the same thing.

article thumbnail

Cause Marketing on Ice

crowdSPRING Blog

Right now, today, appearing in virtually every corner of the the internet you can be find my neighbor’s video along with thousands of others and witness one of the most successful, most impressive viral media campaigns of all time. Lean Marketing tips: not-for-profit edition. Small Business and Social Marketing: Time for an Audit?

Viral 83
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

5 great viral marketing campaigns (and what small businesses can learn from them!)

crowdSPRING Blog

At crowdSPRING we talk a great deal about how we can leverage our limited marketing resources to drive traffic and revenues and build strong community. Other tactics leverage partnerships with other businesses to create mutual value and introduce our respective communities to one another’s services or product offering.

Viral 107
article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

From the community and region that I come from, it was difficult for locales to pronounce the name back when we started. When I started the business in 2002 we mainly sold portable air cooling and heating products. The name of my business is BlueIvy Communications. 18- Translating common PR-related word.

Naming 86
article thumbnail

CEO Friday: Why we don’t hire.NET programmers

blog.expensify.com

But I’ve seen some recent comments that this post might have upset and offended the SMB community that we serve, and that I cannot abide. In fact, the open source community can learn a lot from Microsoft in terms of backward compatibility and tools for productivity. same thing goes for the majority of the Java community).NET

Java 107