Remove 2005 Remove Community Remove PPC Remove SEO
article thumbnail

Neil Patel Review: Learning Marketing Entrepreneurship From The Master

YoungUpstarts

Neil Patel is an outstanding, globally revered marketer who can teach you plenty about content marketing, PPC, SEO, and other digital marketing channels to help your business thrive. He headed to the local community college to take some general classes and get ready to restart. There are few better choices than Neil Patel.

article thumbnail

Neil Patel: Learning Marketing Entrepreneurship From The Master

YoungUpstarts

Neil Patel is an outstanding, globally revered marketer who can teach you plenty about content marketing, PPC, SEO, and other digital marketing channels to help your business thrive. He headed to the local community college to take some general classes and get ready to restart. There are few better choices than Neil Patel.

Marketing 113
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Growing a Profitable Marketing Consulting Practice: My First Year as a Duct Tape Marketing Consultant

Duct Tape Marketing

Despite not joining John’s network of consultants at the time, he now had a fan, and I followed much of his content going forward, including reading Duct Tape Marketing and SEO for Growth. (I I enjoy how John and Duct Tape Marketing clarify online marketing in such simple terms, especially search engine optimization (SEO).

article thumbnail

The Stairstep Approach to Bootstrapping

Software By Rob

In my case, that meant getting good at SEO with my first project, instead of trying to learn SEO, Adwords, Facebook ads, etc. When I first started moving out of consulting in 2005, I acquired a product called DotNetInvoice , a straightforward piece of invoicing software that I promoted almost exclusively through SEO.

article thumbnail

The Stair Step Method of Bootstrapping

Software By Rob

In my case, that meant getting good at SEO with my first project, instead of trying to learn SEO, Adwords, Facebook ads, etc. When I first started moving out of consulting in 2005, I acquired a product called DotNetInvoice , a straightforward piece of invoicing software that I promoted almost exclusively through SEO.

article thumbnail

The Stairstep Approach to Bootstrapping

Software By Rob

article thumbnail

Transcript of Improve Your Business by Getting the Most Out of Your Data

Duct Tape Marketing

But I always like to give back to my community, and also I’ve learned a lot of my skills from the classes I learned in school as well. Because it was … When I first started in this, 2005, you had to have an AdWords account in order to even get into Google Analytics. Jeff S: -of reducing PPC is impacting organic?