Remove 2007 Remove Community Remove LLC Remove PR
article thumbnail

18 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

I started SMR Leadership Solutions, LLC to help coach and train organizations and individuals to be the best they could possibly be in their personal and professional lives. I believe everyone is a leader, whether it’s at work, home, church, or in their community. Thanks to Stacy Roberts, SMR Leadership Solutions, LLC ! #8

San Diego 114
article thumbnail

Will Work for Equity - Investing in Clients - Arizona Bay

www.inc.com

Join our community. Even with the turmoil in the capital markets in the second half of 2007, it was another record year for merger and acquisition activity. But in 2007, after Jumpstarts success, he decided to get serious. million of consulting work in start-ups in 2007. Learn how from the experts at PR Newswire.

Arizona 40
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

After being furloughed by the Harlem Globetrotters due to COVID-19, I founded Eric PR & Marketing, LLC as a way to help nonprofits and small businesses during difficult times. I officially parted ways with the Globetrotters in August and Eric PR & Marketing is my path forward. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community.

article thumbnail

22 Entrepreneurs Explain Their Major Accomplishments in 2020

Hearpreneur

Thanks to Marcos Martinez, Men Who Brunch llc ! #7- I have been running a PR Firm, Whitegate PRINC since 2007. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community. I revamped my whole blog and within the first month that I worked with her I had more than 2,00 visitors to my blog. 7- Winning a third award.

article thumbnail

15 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Name

Hearpreneur

I’ve been a dating and relationship coach for over 8 years and what I learned personally as I dated between my two marriages (and is the reason I met and married my husband in 2007) and what I continue to learn from my clients is ‘We attract the type of person we believe we deserve.’ Photo Credit: RenĂ©e Warren.

Naming 48
article thumbnail

50+ Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Name

Hearpreneur

Thanks to Linda Pophal, Strategic Communications, LLC ! #12 When we were deciding what to call our new PR agency we started by writing down a bunch of words that describe what we do, that we felt passionate about. While we were working on the logo it dawned on us that PR was actually uPRoar’s middle name.

Naming 48
article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

I decided to create a “sounding board” opportunity for people to step away from their stressful life situations and grow within a community. Thanks to Sabriya Dobbins, Project Passport LLC ! #4- Thanks to Bob Graham, Serious Soft Skills LLC ! #7- 16- Reach out to people beyond my community. Photo Credit: Sean McPheat.