Remove 2011 Remove Community Remove LLC Remove Small Business
article thumbnail

21 Entrepreneurs Reveal Their Favorite Business or Entrepreneur Turnaround Story

Hearpreneur

John has invested in various small businesses and served as a mentor and branding authority since his beginnings in 1992. They're also dedicated to giving back to the community and their employees, who each receive three pints of ice cream per day. Thanks to Alex Williams, FindThisBest LLC ! #14- 14- Flickr.

article thumbnail

26 Entrepreneurs Explain Their Major Accomplishments in 2017

Hearpreneur

We’re a small business, founded by two sisters. One of my major accomplishments of 2017 is being named Chair of the Public Relations and Communications Committee for The Los Angeles South Chamber of Commerce. communities through business development, entrepreneurship, and financial literacy education.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

24 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

After thinking about how much I enjoyed helping her business grow and learning all I could about business structure, marketing, SEO and social media to name a few, I decided to take these new skills and help other small business owners. My company now helps any new or existing business grow and succeed.

article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

I started Pneuma Nitric Oxide, LLC in order to take my nitric oxide technology into the skin care and beauty arena. Pneuma Nitric Oxide, LLC was established to commercialize scientifically proven nitric oxide-based technologies for use in skin care and cosmetics. Bryan, Pneuma Nitric Oxide, LLC ! #8- Photo Credit: Nathan S.

article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

Thanks to Brandy Runyan, Black Diamond PR Firm, LLC ! #2- In 2011, I began learning about hair restoration and started North Atlanta Hair Restoration in 2012. 8- Appreciate small businesses. I started Rising Star Reviews because I’ve always had a passion for helping small businesses.

article thumbnail

How To Close The Books on Your Startup

mashable.com

This post originally appeared on the American Express OPEN Forum , where Mashable regularly contributes articles about leveraging social media and technology in small business. In the life cycle of an entrepreneur, shutting the doors on a business isn’t necessarily a gloomy situation. Dissolve Your LLC or Corporation.

LLC 68
article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

After being furloughed by the Harlem Globetrotters due to COVID-19, I founded Eric PR & Marketing, LLC as a way to help nonprofits and small businesses during difficult times. I initially started my PR firm in 2011 because I had graduated from college and was having a tough time finding a job. Thanks to Joe Karasin.