Remove 2014 Remove Community Remove Design Remove IP
article thumbnail

The top 10 companies investing billions in the Metaverse

VC Cafe

“This investment will accelerate our work to build the metaverse and create spaces where players can have fun with friends, brands can build creative and immersive experiences and creators can build a community and thrive.” Roblox’s design is very simplistic, almost pixelated, but perhaps the secret to its success is its simplicity.

IP 206
article thumbnail

Don’t Sleep on Lightning

Version One Ventures

You can learn more about the network’s design and technical specs here. Given these key advantages, I believe that Lightning (or something like it) will ultimately eat all of the USD payment networks and create the foundation for MoIP (Money over IP). . Overcoming design challenges that limit its scalability across chains.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

27 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

Agency I started back in 2014 and still run, is named Neparno 10, which on Serbian language means Odd 10. The company logo was designed to include the various colors of jade. Ran reports through a IP lawyer, they were all taken or didn’t sound good. Teuko is now the lunchbox community that empowers families who pack lunches.

Naming 102
article thumbnail

18 Entrepreneurs Share Why They Started Their Own Business

Hearpreneur

Each blend is designed with a purpose in mind to promote a different type of wellness including congestion, headache, and stress relief. 10- To elevate client experience Photo Credit: Tanja Lee I started my business in 2014 as an ‘average consumer'. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community.

article thumbnail

19 Entrepreneurs Share Why They Started Their Own Business

Hearpreneur

Each blend is designed with a purpose in mind to promote a different type of wellness including congestion, headache, and stress relief. 10- Made Photo Credit: Tanja Lee I started my business in 2014 as an ‘average consumer'. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community. Thanks to Jason Donahue, The Herbal Zen ! #6-

article thumbnail

30 Machine Intelligence Startups to Watch in Israel

VC Cafe

Anodot (2014) – a real-time analytics and automated anomaly detection system that discovers outliers in vast amounts of data. Fraugster (2014) – Technically based in Berlin, the company uses AI to predict malicious attacks before they happen. Logz.io (2014) – Logz.io Raised $8M in series B in September 2016.

article thumbnail

Behind Every Great Product

SVPG

They can call a meeting with all the stakeholders in the room and then just let them fight it out – this is design by committee and it rarely yields anything beyond mediocrity. Because she understood the potential for IP-based syndicated content technology, Alex started searching for new and useful ways to put this technology to use.

Product 60