Remove Acquisition Remove Community Remove Product Development Remove Stealth
article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #130 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

Six Myths of Product Development – [link]. Building It Is Not Enough: 5 Practical Tips On User Acquisition – [link]. Unlimited Vacation Doesn’t Create Slackers–It Ensures Productivity – [link]. Six Myths of Product Development – [link]. Who’s Next? – [link].

article thumbnail

Startup CEO New Years Resolutions

Lightspeed Venture Partners

And congrats to Alex Le, cofounder of a prior investment, Serious Business, whose first game since the Zynga acquisition is CityVille.]. Scott Albro of Focus , a knowledge sharing community for business people, has fully embraced the idea of constant iteration for 2011, taking the best practices of social media to the business media world.

Stealth 60
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Startups in stealth mode need one piece of advice.

www.humbledmba.com

Startups in stealth mode need one piece of advice. As in stop being in stealth mode. flavor of a question-and-answer, poll-your-friends site with a distant revenue model and no user acquisition strategy. Ill help with product development ideas, offer feedback, make intros to investors (if I would myself invest.)--anything

Stealth 90
article thumbnail

You Are What You Measure, So Choose Your KPIs (Incentives) Wisely!

Occam's Razor

Choose the right metric and they'll create the most glorious digital experience in the universe, the perfect acquisition campaign, the most amazing customer service channel. I was advising a stealth mobile application company (hello future one billion Facebook dollars!) And they will shock you with the profits they deliver.

Metrics 152