Remove Advertising Remove Community Remove IP Remove Syndication
article thumbnail

How to find a good programmer or web developer

www.peterdrew.net

You wouldnt believe how many people loose the valuable IP by putting way to much info in their project descriptions. Should be a simple $50 to $100 script. go to both www.elance.com www.rentacoder.com create user accounts and list your project. list a brief outline of the script you need created. not giving out too much information.

article thumbnail

Behind Every Great Product

SVPG

However, the Mac community was also very vocal, with passionate fans of their platform, and is also important to note that this community had very little love for Microsoft. Sales was nervous that this idea of a self-service advertising platform would diminish the value of what the sales team was trying to sell.

Product 60
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Transcript of The Impact of Dynamic Communication

Duct Tape Marketing

Bottom line, Klaviyo helps ecommerce marketers make more money through super-targeted, highly relevant email and advertising campaigns. And I got 20 – 30 minute interviews from all these people, I put those as excerpts which I think put on my YouTube which then got syndicated on entrepreneurs video network.

article thumbnail

What Google's Penguin Algorithm Means for Your Business

mashable.com

Are you hosting an event in the community? social media = we were an advertising or public relations firm in 2010. Get people who know about IP address, HTML and its impact on ranking, QR codes, NFC and other 21st Century marketing tools. Advertising. Global Syndication Partners. Hiring someone new? Friendster.