Remove Africa Remove Community Remove Lean Remove Marketing
article thumbnail

What I Learned from 500 Educators – Build Back Better Summit – Results

Steve Blank

With the theme “Build Back Better” Jerry Engel , Pete Newell , Steve Weinstein and I co-hosted nearly 500 Lean Educators from 63 countries and 235 universities online for a three-hour session to share what we’ve learned about educators on how we can help our communities rebound, adjust, and recover. — Background.

Lean 409
article thumbnail

Hacking for Diplomacy – Solving Foreign Policy Challenges with the Lean LaunchPad

Steve Blank

State Department and asks students to use Lean Methods to test their understanding of the problem and deliver rapid-fire innovative solutions to pressing diplomacy, development and foreign policy challenges. Rapidly iterate technology solutions while searching for product-market fit. And that’s just on Monday. Real Problems.

Lean 164
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #65 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

These posts and videos are about logo design , web design , startups, entrepreneurship, small business, leadership, social media, marketing, and more! Lean Marketing Strategies for Small Businesses and Startups – [link]. Lean Marketing Strategies for Small Businesses and Startups – [link].

article thumbnail

Hacking for Diplomacy – Solving Foreign Policy Challenges with the Lean LaunchPad

Steve Blank

State Department and asks students to use Lean Methods to test their understanding of the problem and deliver rapid-fire innovative solutions to pressing diplomacy, development and foreign policy challenges. Rapidly iterate technology solutions while searching for product-market fit. And that’s just on Monday. Real Problems.

Lean 120
article thumbnail

15 steps to launch your own tech startup: Part 2

The Next Web

You can find the Part 1, Dream Big and Start Small , Work to Learn, Not Earn , and Join the Community , here. Over the past couple of years Berlin has attracted talented developers, designers, marketers and creative people from all across the globe. It also helped us to start lean and simple, and grow our product into something bigger.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Describe The Big Hairy Audacious Goals (BHAGs) For Their Business

Hearpreneur

We have put a long-term goal of attaining the highest market capitalization, primarily focusing on our finances and management in a bid to achieve the highest market value and cap position. This has challenged me to take new risks and investments that have helped put my business on the market and increase its sales.

article thumbnail

The Venture Capital Secret: 3 Out of 4 Start-Ups Fail

online.wsj.com

Loading… Markets. Loading… Market Data. Media & Marketing. Marketing & Strategy. Harley Goes Lean to Build Hogs. Marketing Services. stock quotes reflect trading in all markets and are delayed at least 15 minutes. » More. Loading… Business. » More. » More.