Remove Africa Remove Community Remove PR Remove Product
article thumbnail

13 Entrepreneurs Reveal The Companies They Admire Most For Innovation

Hearpreneur

Of all the sports leagues they seem to have built the strongest global brand with players coming from Africa, all over Eastern and Western Europe, Latin America, etc. The products and fabrics that they sell are innovative without compromising their integrity or their devotion to a clean environment and socially responsible production.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

I wanted to be able to provide pet information along with cannabis and hemp products to help their pets live better lives, so in 2015 I started VETCBD. It’s very fulfilling to be able to see these brands grow and be able to employ all sorts of people and see how their products have a positive impact on their customers.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

27 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

Then I read, listened to tons of podcasts/audio books, saved 10K of my per diem traveling money so I wouldn’t have to go in debt to acquire products & launched. My PR journey started with an amazing position with the renowned Jason Dady restaurant group in San Antonio, Texas. Thanks to Emily Reynolds, founder of R PR Firm !

article thumbnail

Small business and social good: some tips on doing the right thing

crowdSPRING Blog

A great example of the is last year’s (PRODUCT)RED campaign, a major marketing effort, the goal of which was to help eliminate AIDS in Africa. Small business, too, can engage in similar efforts through local charities such as United Way , March of Dimes , and the Red Cross.

article thumbnail

Why predicting the future is more about sociology than technology

Start Up Blog

This chart above is from a new World Economic Forum report, Deep Shift: Technology Tipping Points and Societal Impact , predicts 21 dates in the future when previously unimaginable innovations will enter our daily lives, transforming the way we live and the way communities and governments function. They’re missing the reason.

article thumbnail

Small Business Spotlight of the Week: Creative Semiotics

crowdSPRING Blog

Other product categories such as chocolate (Cadbury’s) and other foodstuffs (Bovril) also used images of imperial conquests and territories in their advertising. It is however a powerful solution to brand creation, re-positioning, product innovation and any number of business challenges. This is the essence of semiotics. Biscuit, gran?

article thumbnail

How Kerry McDuling Went From Employee To Running Her Own Publicity Business

Entrepreneurs-Journey.com by Yaro Starak

Next year when I release a new training program I’m doing something a little different to market it – I’m hiring a publicist to get coverage in Australia for myself and the product. The first is Sapphire Club – a membership based online club that offers a wide variety of resources and a community of like-minded people.