Remove Agile Remove Community Remove Hiring Remove Jordan
article thumbnail

27 Entrepreneurs Share Tips on Building an Ecommerce Business

Hearpreneur

6- Hire an attorney and SEO expert Photo Credit: Priscilla Christine When establishing your business, there are several essential tips to keep in mind for long-term success. First and foremost, consider hiring an attorney to assist you in setting up your business structure, drafting contracts, and establishing store policies.

eCommerce 132
article thumbnail

20 Entrepreneurs Share Their Takeaways from 2020

Hearpreneur

Balance is fundamental to building a healthy community and managing the challenges that come our way. We have taken time as a community and leadership team to reflect and set short and long-term goals and build programs to support and grow member success over time. 8-Stay agile. 1- Balance is key. Photo Credit: Calista Redmond.

Offshore 133
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

25 Entrepreneurs Describe Their Leadership Styles

Hearpreneur

Photo Credit: Jordan Fuller. Afterall, I hired them for their expertise and not simply to follow a set of instructions every day. Afterall, I hired them for their expertise and not simply to follow a set of instructions every day. Thanks to Jordan Fuller, Perfect Captain ! #3- Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community.

article thumbnail

11 Motivational Videos CEOs Watch To Get Inspired

Hearpreneur

Jeff Finefrock, Military Hire. If you encounter a massive hindrance in your life, the video The Best Gift I Ever Survived by Stacey Kramer helped me stay agile in the more challenging times. Jordan Nathan, Caraway. Terkel creates community-driven content featuring expert insights. Phil Bryson, Easy AZ Home Buyer.

Video 101
article thumbnail

Startup Tools

steveblank.com

Github - Free public repositories, collaborator management, issue tracking, wikis, downloads, code review, graphs Pivotal Tracker – Agile project management tool that enables real time collaboration. WebSequenceDiagrams - sketch sequence diagrams. Bontq – hosted bug tracking and project management needs.

article thumbnail

Startup Resources

www.vccafe.com

Ning Communities. On-line Communities. Agile project management tool that enables real time collaboration. Agile project management. agile product management. agile product management and Scrum tool. Agile project management tool collaborative product life-cycle. Automates Agile / Scrum development.

article thumbnail

The Steps of the Recruiting Process … and How to Identify Failure Points

www.ere.net

Recruiting Community.™ Even among recruiting leaders, it’s common for them to realize that their hiring process is failing but be unaware of which steps in the process are causing the problem. There are three different FPI approaches that organizations can use to identify the key “failure points” in any hiring process.

Hiring 57