Remove America Remove Community Remove Restful Remove South America
article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #95 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

Finally, a day of rest. Global Web Design Trends: South America – [link]. Interesting that many small biz owners still not finding much use for social media – [link]. 70% of U.S. recruiters report they have rejected candidates because of info online – [link]. No New Social Network Launched Today – [link].

article thumbnail

How To Win Tenders As An Entrepreneur

YoungUpstarts

It is now time to introduce your business to the rest of the business community. It needs to stand out from the rest and reflect the personality of your business. He has worked internationally, bidding and implementing projects across Europe, South America and Asia.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Why I’m Turning Over a New Leaf & Refocusing My Energy

Both Sides of the Table

I guess that must mean that my public emoting was obvious and while many prefer private ways of dealing with the world around them I have always found solace in being part of a public, real-time community. it felt like the biggest failure of america we’ve ever experienced. I acknowledge I was angry. our 7-year-old is very curious.

article thumbnail

And Then They Came for Me …

Both Sides of the Table

Immigration and assimilation are two of the unique features that have made America so great over its centuries. million Muslims living peacefully in the United States and “the rest of us” because that is called “religious intolerance” and was precisely the kind of governmental prejudice our Founding Fathers tried to protect against.

article thumbnail

Why I Invested in Gogii (textPlus) – My First Ever Later Stage Deal

Both Sides of the Table

He not only has experience in dealing with the carriers where at JAMDAT he established all the carrier relationships but he also led the international expansion of JAMDAT in Europe, Asia & South America giving them a footprint in 40 countries. If you’re interested the rest of the management team is listed here.

article thumbnail

How to Plan Your Social Integration Strategy

mashable.com

Additionally, if your site has a user base in other markets like Europe, South America or Asia, you may also want to offer login through various international social networks like Vkontakte , Orkut , RenRen or Mixi to ensure your site appeals to global users. You won’t know until you test. Top From Our Partners.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

While living in South America, founders Jacob and Eric gained a deep love and understanding of the cultures in that region of the world. To come up with names, in my experience, it's better to collaborate with the rest of your team or other stakeholders. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community. 24- Short and simple.

Naming 108