Remove Audience Remove Community Remove Founder Remove Jordan
article thumbnail

25 Entrepreneurs Explain Their Motivation to Grow Their Business

Hearpreneur

6- Passion for well-being of pets Photo Credit: Mathew Coulton First off, as the founder of “Gentle Dog Trainers,” I'm incredibly passionate about the well-being of our furry friends. This intrinsic motivation fuels my desire to expand and reach a broader audience. Thanks to Jordan Adair, ShirtMax ! #24-

article thumbnail

Link Blog: Run Away When a VC Wants to ‘Preempt Your Next Round,’ How Barbie Got Made, Air Jordan Fraud, and More

Hunter Walker

. “ Right now, we are in a moment where many founders find themselves confronting problems they didn’t create but must tackle. “ What makes this worth reading is that Charles has empathy for founders (he’s been one), and will continue to show up as one of their investors in a supportive manner.

Jordan 67
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Seven Steps to Small Business Recovery

Steve Blank

Jordan Edelson, co-founder of Chic Sketch , reimagined his events business as a virtual events business. Market on all your channels —Share about your new offering everywhere your audience is, whether that’s your website, email list, or on social media. Share with the community. Regina says. Do Customer Discovery.

article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneur Share Their Goals for 2021

Hearpreneur

4- Push the community for deeper engagement. RISC-V will remain laser-focused on ratifying extensions, identifying and addressing opportunities and gaps, and expanding collaboration and development across markets to strengthen the community and access to RISC-V resources. Photo Credit: Jordan Smyth. 5- Remain calm.

article thumbnail

SXSW Startups: Pawame Powers Africa

Austin Startup

A finalist in Payment and FinTech Technology category, Pawame is lighting up rural communities in Africa with clean, affordable and reliable solar home systems. Our CTO and Co-founder Majd Chaaya and colleague Hella Bennani are representing us there at the end of January. The founders?—?Alex and we can’t do it by ourselves.

Africa 48
article thumbnail

Why Virtual Offices Are The Future Of Remote Working

Duct Tape Marketing

He's a co-founder of Kumospace, the virtual HQ for remote teams and Char, and he's also head of Charge Ventures AE VC based in Brooklyn, New York, and serves as an adjunct professor at Columbia Business School where he teaches data analytics. And Jordan one of our new engineers, they're having a little conversation in Michael's office.

Audio 84
article thumbnail

25 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

Photo Credit: Jordan Duran. Thanks to Jordan Duran, 6 ICE ! #3- We wanted our name to be as easy and straightforward as possible, both to our target audience and to Google. It took a lot of creative meetings between my co-founder and I before we came up with meaningful names. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community.

Naming 118