Remove B2B Remove Community Remove Media Remove Social Bookmarking
article thumbnail

An Investor’s Personal Social Media Tech Stack: In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 followers

David Teten

But for B2B sales, meeting people in person is often mandatory. Gordon Platt, President, Gotham Media , observes, “You may meet people on-line, but when’s the last time you really made a long-term, financially meaningful commitment exclusively as the result of a virtual interaction?” Tech stack. I host on Hostforweb **.

article thumbnail

VCs eating our own dog food: Using technology and analytics to make better investments

David Teten

To learn more about this space, I suggest join an online community I co-founded, PEVCTech. . Many tools designed for B2B marketing in general are also relevant to investors. We’re using … TinyLetter for our “Content Newsletter” … and Buffer to schedule social media posts. The 11 Steps of Investing in Private Companies.

article thumbnail

18 Cognitive Biases You Can Use for Conversion Optimization

ConversionXL

social sharing buttons, offer content for a tweet vs. an email, submitting content to social bookmarking sites, etc.). Find the influencers and media outlets that will help you extend your reach as much as possible via their sites and social networks. That’s why creating scarcity and social proof are so effective.