Remove Business Model Remove Community Remove Customer Development Remove Fractional CTO
article thumbnail

Are You Putting Your Rock Star Customers To Work?

YoungUpstarts

If you can harness the knowledge, natural enthusiasm, and peer influence of your very best customers — I call them “Rock Star” customers — they’ll market, sell, and help develop breakthrough products for your firm better than your internal resources can do, and often at a fraction of the cost.

Customer 154
article thumbnail

Top 57 Online Startups Meets Technology Meets Product Posts for November 2010

SoCal CTO

Equity-Only CTO and Equity-Only Developers - SoCal CTO , November 1, 2010 I had a recent email dialog with the founder of a company looking for a CTO for their startup. The scene is the siren song of the innovation community. How to Take Down Facebook -- Hint: It Ain't Twitter. But I don’t think so.

article thumbnail

From Nothing To Something. How To Get There.

techcrunch.com

A good mentor is someone who has been part of the startup community themselves – someone who has a realistic understanding of some of the basic dos and don’ts of starting up. There are only a tiny fraction of people who hit on all the right circumstances to go from prototype to hit in a straight trajectory. This happens a lot.