Remove Business Model Remove Community Remove Entrepreneur Remove Wisconsin
article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Share Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

Starting a business requires a strong motivation to solve a problem or fill a gap in the market. Entrepreneurs often have a vision and a passion for their ideas, products, or services. Ultimately, the reasons for starting a business are personal and unique to each individual. Thanks to Mark Lindquist, Community Phone ! #13-

article thumbnail

[INTERVIEW] Brandon Seigel, President, Wellness Works Management Partners, Madison, Wisconsin

YoungUpstarts

Seigel recognized that, while health practitioners in a variety of healthcare roles are passionate about providing health and wellness in their communities, they aren’t often versed in the financial processes that will allow their private practices to prosper. My entire life I’ve been surrounded by entrepreneurs.

Wisconsin 214
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

24 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

With a different business model, we wanted a name that didn’t sound like areal estate brokerage. My wife, Sarah, surprised me with a trip to Kohler, Wisconsin, for my 40th birthday. On the way north from the Chicago suburbs to Wisconsin, I thought it would be a great idea to have my own PR firm.

Naming 108
article thumbnail

The Venture Capital Secret: 3 Out of 4 Start-Ups Fail

online.wsj.com

more in Small Business. An entrepreneur with a hot technology and venture-capital funding becomes a billionaire in his 20s. Failure often is harder on entrepreneurs who lose money that theyve borrowed on credit cards or from friends and relatives than it is on those who raised venture capital. Want to be an entrepreneur?

article thumbnail

How to Start a Brewery Business: The Complete 9 Step Guide (2019)

crowdSPRING Blog

In fact, the craft beer community is an unusually welcoming one. The community shares information, ideas, and encouragement, making craft beer one of the most welcoming industries for newbies. If you’re passionate about beer, and you’re ready to join the craft beer community, you’re in the right place.

article thumbnail

JonnyPops – Frozen Pops Business Comes Into Fruition

YoungUpstarts

Olaf College students has set out to provide the surrounding Northfield community with a premature taste of summer. Made by Oles for Oles, JonnyPops , the frozen gourmet treats being sold on campus and in downtown Northfield, are a product of the time, energy, and ambition of four budding entrepreneurs. ” Making a plan.

Minnesota 145
article thumbnail

People are the whole game - Startups and angels: Along the way to.

Tim Keane

You are all the future of job growth, wealth creation and better communities.   We paid millions in wages in two communities and saw hundreds of employees achieve their dreams of college for kids, second homes – whatever their dream was. Most of these, to an entrepreneur, seems ordinary. It was bootstrapped.