Remove Business Model Remove Community Remove Fractional CTO Remove Software Review
article thumbnail

Are You Putting Your Rock Star Customers To Work?

YoungUpstarts

If you can harness the knowledge, natural enthusiasm, and peer influence of your very best customers — I call them “Rock Star” customers — they’ll market, sell, and help develop breakthrough products for your firm better than your internal resources can do, and often at a fraction of the cost.

Customer 154
article thumbnail

Women 2.0 Pitch Night…batter swing!

Sophia Perl of Wisdom

For example, “I have over 10 years of software experience in this space, how do you plan to have a strong barrier to entry in this crowded space?&#. Raise more money than you need because your business model may change. A lot of entrepreneurs attended the event as evident by business cards with “Founder&# listed.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Women 2.0 Pitch Night…batter swing!

Sophia Perl of Wisdom

For example, “I have over 10 years of software experience in this space, how do you plan to have a strong barrier to entry in this crowded space?&#. Raise more money than you need because your business model may change. A lot of entrepreneurs attended the event as evident by business cards with “Founder&# listed.

article thumbnail

Top 57 Online Startups Meets Technology Meets Product Posts for November 2010

SoCal CTO

The United States is now a debtor nation to China and that the bill is about to come due. Equity-Only CTO and Equity-Only Developers - SoCal CTO , November 1, 2010 I had a recent email dialog with the founder of a company looking for a CTO for their startup. The scene is the siren song of the innovation community.

article thumbnail

From Nothing To Something. How To Get There.

techcrunch.com

A good mentor is someone who has been part of the startup community themselves – someone who has a realistic understanding of some of the basic dos and don’ts of starting up. or just present your crappy, first-run code to investors then pay someone to re-write the entire thing. You don’t need many – one or two to begin.

article thumbnail

Lara Galloway’s Time Management Tips and Productivity Hacks [VIDEO]

Up and Running

Thanks so much for having me and letting me be a part of the Bplans community. I want to make really good time today, because I know the people showing up here are really busy and have lots of stuff to do. They don’t bill as much as I do, and they do the work in a fraction of time. Your business model may change.

article thumbnail

Essential Startup Funding Tips from 8 Seasoned Investors

mashable.com

And for those in the coveted in-crowd, Silicon Valley, San Francisco and the greater tech community become a world of opportunity where you’re only limited by the quality of your idea and the caliber of your friends. The “haves&# possess money, power, influence, or the right friends with those qualities.