Remove Business Model Remove Community Remove Technical Review Remove Wisconsin
article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Share Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

#5- To make people's lives better Photo Credit: Andrew Priobrazhenskyi I think that wanting to make the world a better place can be a big reason to start your own business. Ginger Jones saw a way she could help her community and the world as a whole, so she started a business called Jones Therapy Services.

article thumbnail

24 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

With a different business model, we wanted a name that didn’t sound like areal estate brokerage. My wife, Sarah, surprised me with a trip to Kohler, Wisconsin, for my 40th birthday. On the way north from the Chicago suburbs to Wisconsin, I thought it would be a great idea to have my own PR firm.

Naming 109
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How to Start a Brewery Business: The Complete 9 Step Guide (2019)

crowdSPRING Blog

In fact, the craft beer community is an unusually welcoming one. The community shares information, ideas, and encouragement, making craft beer one of the most welcoming industries for newbies. If you’re passionate about beer, and you’re ready to join the craft beer community, you’re in the right place.

article thumbnail

The Venture Capital Secret: 3 Out of 4 Start-Ups Fail

online.wsj.com

Loading… Business. Loading… Tech. more in Small Business. An entrepreneur with a hot technology and venture-capital funding becomes a billionaire in his 20s. Mossberg Reviews the iPhone 5. INTERNET BUSINESSES. Business Services (B2B). Web Design/Tech Services. » More.