Remove Business Plan Remove Community Remove Software Remove Technical Cofounder
article thumbnail

How To Find A Technical Cofounder For Your Online Business Idea

www.virtuosimedia.com

Community Resources. Home ▶ Businesses ▶ Startup Business Advice ▶ Current Page How To Find A Technical Cofounder For Your Online Business Idea. This article should also serve as a starting guide for programmers who are approached about becoming technical co-founders. Our Vision.

article thumbnail

Startup Grind Turns the Tables on Mark Suster

Both Sides of the Table

Before you think I was a complete nerd, in addition to making money selling software, which I did at 15, 16 years old, I also made money throwing keg parties. It was all technical. She was paid much more than me and no matter how technical I was, they saw me as the business guy because I graduated with a degree in economics.

Cofounder 337
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #157 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

Business Plans Are an Historic Artifact | WSJ – [link]. Questions to Ask Potential Cofounders: The Master List | Founder Dating - [link]. Chicago’s Startup Community Grows Outside Of Groupon’s Shadow | Chicagoist - [link]. Business Plans Are an Historic Artifact | WSJ – [link].

article thumbnail

Startup Tools

steveblank.com

signup, upgrade, trial pricing Zuora – online subscription management FeeFighters – find the cheapest credit card processors HealPay – Collections made easy Customer Support Tender – support, knowledgebase tool for your site GetSatisfaction - conversations between companies / customers.

article thumbnail

Should You Share Equity with Consultants?

www.inc.com

Join our community. Small Business Success | Mondays and Thursdays. The Goods: Your Business Toolbox | Thursdays. Advisor. ); STARTUP. Writing A Business Plan. Running A Home-Based Business. Naming a Business. Financing a Small Business. Buying a Small Business. Business Software.

article thumbnail

The Ultimate Inventor’s Guide to Inventing Things

Up and Running

At Palo Alto Software, we use the One-Page Pitch feature in LivePlan to quickly validate new business ideas. You can do this on your own too using the lean planning methodology. See Also: One Easy Trick to Get Your Business Plan Done in Under an Hour. They even have a community and a marketplace.

article thumbnail

Episode 3: Smart Bear Live!

A Smart Bear: Startups and Marketing for Geeks

How cofounders can collaborate without going crazy. I feel like the bar has been raised so much in the last five years in the start up community and I’ve been busy working for a distinctly non-start up company. I actually sold lots of software to Intuit at Smart Bear. They have 27 business units. ’ Why?

Cofounder 208