Remove California Remove Community Remove Curation Remove Naming
article thumbnail

How to Out Amazon, Amazon

Both Sides of the Table

Curation There are really multiple forms of “curation” that I think can build sustainable differentiation in products vs. the retailer that is selling them. In the simplest form curation is the selection of similar products in terms of function, quality, design aesthetic and perhaps brand.

Curation 296
article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

What exactly is going to be the name of your business? Whatever the inspiration or relation may be, the naming of your business is one of the most important parts of becoming a CEO. I came up with my company name by asking myself, what will I be doing often? When I was naming it, I had a few criteria.

Naming 116
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

HOW TO: Connect with Other Entrepreneurs Online

mashable.com

Anyone in the community can edit posts and frequent users are allowed to vote irrelevant questions off the site. The directory of other entrepreneurs, browsable by industry and name, is also helpful for locating someone who might be helpful regarding a specific issue. Auto-Tune the News" Curates: Our Fav. STOKED!!!!

article thumbnail

Why Your LinkedIn Profile Can Make The Difference in Your Job Search

YoungUpstarts

Must-have # 2: A professional name. Trawl LinkedIn for a little while, and you’ll probably come across individuals who use keywords, or even worse, phone numbers and email addresses, as part of their names. LinkedIn is the most trusted social network out there, so you should have a name that is cognizant of its professional atmosphere.

Search 198
article thumbnail

How To Grow Your Business Like A Weed

Duct Tape Marketing

His first book, How to Get a Meeting with Anyone, introduced the concept of Contact Marketing and was named one of the top 64 sales books of all time. He is a twice-nominated hall of fame marketer, Nasdaq Entrepreneurial Center author-in-residence, and was named the “Father of Contact Marketing” by the American Marketing Association.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Businesses

Hearpreneur

I started my business because I saw an opportunity to help people save money at every online store, not just the big-name brand retailers. I can now give back to my community in ways that would not have been possible earlier. 14- To solve issues in the beauty community. #4- To help people save money. Photo Credit: Nick Drewe.

article thumbnail

Growing Your Business Quickly And Effectively Like A Weed

Duct Tape Marketing

His first book, How to Get a Meeting with Anyone, introduced the concept of Contact Marketing and was named one of the top 64 sales books of all time. He is a twice-nominated hall of fame marketer, Nasdaq Entrepreneurial Center author-in-residence, and was named the “Father of Contact Marketing” by the American Marketing Association.

Channel 70