article thumbnail

25 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

What exactly is going to be the name of your business? Whatever the inspiration or relation may be, the naming of your business is one of the most important parts of becoming a CEO. Since basis of the company was to create, track, and report out on metrics it fit with the theme and the name, hence, CHICAGO MetricsR.

Naming 152
article thumbnail

24 Entrepreneur Explain How They Come Up With Their Business Name

Hearpreneur

What exactly is going to be the name of your business? Whatever the inspiration or relation may be, the naming of your business is one of the most important parts of becoming a CEO. 1- Was inspired by the community. I was so inspired by the amount of talent within our community. Photo Credit: Monica Fullerton.

Naming 140
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The Impact of Community

Duct Tape Marketing

The Impact of Community written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing Marketing Podcast with Lloyed Lobo In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast , I interview Lloyed Lobo. He is an entrepreneur, podcast host, and community builder. Would you support that idea? [10:39] 11:32] The subtitle of the book has 13 rules.

article thumbnail

The Strategy Behind Building A Thriving Online Community For Your Brand

Duct Tape Marketing

The Strategy Behind Building A Thriving Online Community For Your Brand written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing. Jenny has been creating, executing, and reviewing strategies for online communities for more than 10 years. Key Takeaway: Community is one of those big buzzwords right now. So what even is community?

article thumbnail

Shopify Guide — Here’s How to Become an Expert

ReadWriteStart

Shopify has curated a marketplace for digital marketers, agencies, developers, and freelancers where they can connect with online merchants and provide their services for those looking to hire someone to build their Shopify store. The marketplace is known as Shopify Experts.

Curation 140
article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

What exactly is going to be the name of your business? Whatever the inspiration or relation may be, the naming of your business is one of the most important parts of becoming a CEO. I came up with my company name by asking myself, what will I be doing often? When I was naming it, I had a few criteria.

Naming 111
article thumbnail

18 Entrepreneurs Reveal How They Came Up With Their Business Name

Hearpreneur

What exactly is going to be the name of your business? Whatever the inspiration or relation may be, naming your business is one of the most important parts of becoming a CEO. Here is what some CEOs said about how they came up with a business name. #1- As soon as the name Equity Commons came to us, we knew it was perfect.

Naming 134