Remove California Remove Community Remove Curation Remove Partner
article thumbnail

How to Out Amazon, Amazon

Both Sides of the Table

My partner Greg Bettinelli gave me the idea for the title of this post because he ran a breakout session at the Upfront Summit titled “How to Out Amazon, Amazon.” Curation There are really multiple forms of “curation” that I think can build sustainable differentiation in products vs. the retailer that is selling them.

Curation 296
article thumbnail

Out of the Crisis #12: Curative founder Fred Turner and Celine Halioua on diagnostic supply chains, scaling up testing, and partnering with government

Startup Lessons Learned

By now, the new company they formed called The Curative has performed something like 20% of all COVID tests in the state of California. The story of how Curative pivoted and scaled is about moving with entrepreneurial speed to find a solution, then collaborating with investors and government for the public good. I am Eric Ries.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

[Event][Singapore] 2015 Battlehack

YoungUpstarts

The 2015 BattleHack series will culminate in the World Finals in San Jose, California in November, and the Singapore winner will be flown to the finals at PayPal’s headquarters in Silicon Valley to battle it out with teams from 14 cities around the world for the US$100,000 grand prize and a “battle axe” trophy.

Singapore 100
article thumbnail

How Philanthropy Can Make You A Better Entrepreneur

YoungUpstarts

In addition, philanthropy can serve as a catalyst to your entrepreneurial efforts through the opportunities that are afforded to you after joining the philanthropic community. Experiment and Curate. Further, explore those areas by partnering with one or more admirable funders in that space and researching the issues you care about.

article thumbnail

HOW TO: Connect with Other Entrepreneurs Online

mashable.com

Anyone in the community can edit posts and frequent users are allowed to vote irrelevant questions off the site. PartnerUp If you have a question that can be expressed in fewer than 140 characters, the PartnerUp community will likely have an answer. SCORE.org A resource partner with the U.S. Has anybody else used this site yet?

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Businesses

Hearpreneur

I can now give back to my community in ways that would not have been possible earlier. Furthermore, I aspired to curate a workplace of top-tier experts in the field, and retain talent by providing them with autonomy and the opportunity to excel. 14- To solve issues in the beauty community. Thanks to Ruben Gamez, Sign Well ! #6-

article thumbnail

How To Grow Your Business Like A Weed

Duct Tape Marketing

Stu Heinecke (03:19): Well, you know, I guess the fact is that, well, if you look at let's, it's full of contradictions because if you look at, let's say the state flower of California, it is a weed, you know, it's the California poppy. It could be, it could be a partner that you have. So there are beautiful.