Remove California Remove Community Remove Incubator Remove Software Engineering
article thumbnail

Out of the Crisis #20: the founders of Bitwise on the role of technology in empowering people, spreading benefits to underserved communities, and the creation of OnwardUS

Startup Lessons Learned

Our fundamental thesis is that people of color, women, communities of concentrated poverty, have immense talent to contribute to the technology industry," Jake explained to me. "In They created a program called Onward California in partnership with the State of California and with the support of governor Newsom.

Fresno 60
article thumbnail

Strategy Roundtable For Entrepreneurs: Exciting Companies Lined Up For Microsoft Startup Grant Finals

ReadWriteStart

You can read more about Freshdesk on the 1M/1M Incubation Radar today. Now, if the communication can be smoothed, the entire process will become a great deal more productive. Bizosys Technologies, a Bangalore, India based software engineering company was founded in 2009.

India 123
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Convertible Equity, A Better Alternative To Convertible Debt?

techcrunch.com

From 2004 to 2007, she helped lead Congresswoman Carloyn Maloney’s community outreach and relations efforts in New York City. Through a four month pre-seed incubator program, you can launch your dream company with expert training, feedback, and support from experienced startup CEOs, while not being required to quit your day job.

Equity 87
article thumbnail

Out of the Crisis #13: Alpha Lee on remembering the 2003 SARS epidemic and his opensource COVID-19 Moonshot

Startup Lessons Learned

We are in Santa Clara, California, still holding up well. First in Wuhan, China, and then the fact that it can spread so quickly in Italy and continental Europe really surprises me and I think a lot of others as well in the scientific community. Alpha Lee : Yeah, it's been good so far. Eric Ries : Amen to that. Alpha Lee : Yeah.