Remove California Remove Community Remove LLC Remove Partner
article thumbnail

How to Work with Lawyers at a Startup

Both Sides of the Table

Founded it as a California LLC but your potential VC wants a Delaware C-Corp? He’s totally tapped into the startup communities in Silicon Valley and a bit in LA. Focus on the partner you would be working with. One issue he talked about was working with partners. I also like to work with partners.

article thumbnail

25 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

Coone, MsCraftprincess Designs LLC ! #2- In my entrepreneurship journey, I’ve made incredible retail partners from many countries, and eventually landed my own show on HSN for 19 years. My interests were in technology, and my dreams were in California. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community. Thanks to Brenda R.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Reveal The Business They are Starting Next Year

Hearpreneur

Thanks to Robert Davidson, California Title Loans ! #12- 16- Something beneficial to my community. In the coming year, I plan to start a new business that will be beneficial to my community. My business partners and I have determined that we must adopt a new strategy within our organization in order to increase sales.

article thumbnail

RISE 2010 Registration Open

Austin Startup

Blake Mycoskie- A respected social entrepreneur who founded TOMS Shoes based out of Santa Monica, California. “We It is certainly an advantageous event to take part in and an asset to the community. Speakers this year include: Red McCombs- One of Texas’ best known entrepreneurs. Sessions take place in venues around Greater Austin.

article thumbnail

Series Seed Financing Documents

www.seriesseed.com

It would be helpful to get a California standard employee manual, employee contract/agreements, IP ownership release to company, and confidentiality. Ted: Great service to the startup community! Given that LLC's probably are not uncommon, is there any possibility that you would create documents for LLC's as well?

Finance 40
article thumbnail

Will Work for Equity - Investing in Clients - Arizona Bay

www.inc.com

Join our community. One of the ways vendors and partners--whose behind-the-scenes assistance often is crucial to a start-ups success--can get a piece of the action is to exchange services for equity. Graham is careful about whom he chooses to partner with. FROM OUR PARTNERS. ); ); ); ADVERTISEMENT. ); Login or signup.

Arizona 40
article thumbnail

22 Entrepreneurs Explain Their Major Accomplishments in 2020

Hearpreneur

Thanks to Marcos Martinez, Men Who Brunch llc ! #7- I started the company when I was 25 years old and had just moved from California to NYC. One of my biggest accomplishments in 2020 has not just been launching a clean premium haircare brand, MASAMI, but also partnering and supporting other female-founded brands.