Remove Campaign Remove Community Remove Flash Remove LLC
article thumbnail

24 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

I came up with the name — 26th Letter LLC — as a way to address both needs. Thanks to Zach Messler, 26th Letter LLC ! #11- Thanks to Justin Breen, BrEpic Communications LLC ! #13- Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community. At the same time, because I am the brand, it kinda had to be.

Naming 108
article thumbnail

25 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

The broad community of scientists discovered that there was a series of stars — similar to the sun — that were so massive and had so much gravitational pull, they were flattening the orbits of the planets around them. In the end, I came up with the name, High-Tech Freelance LLC. Thanks to Carol Kasten, High-Tech Freelance LLC ! #12-

Naming 104
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The Top 15 Business Trends to Avoid for 2018

Mike Michalowicz

Most are flashes in the pan. I reached out to the entrepreneurial community, and they shared the business trends to avoid this year: 1. Thanks to Lisa Manyon , Write On ~ Creative Writing Services, LLC. As social media platforms continue to mature, we will be seeing more examples of viral videos, viral campaigns, viral __.

Viral 126
article thumbnail

The 15 Business Trends To Avoid This Year

Mike Michalowicz

Most are flashes in the pan. I reached out to the entrepreneurial community, and they shared the business trends to avoid this year: 1. Thanks to Lisa Manyon , Write On ~ Creative Writing Services, LLC. As social media platforms continue to mature, we will be seeing more examples of viral videos, viral campaigns, viral __.

Viral 145
article thumbnail

11 Trends in Web Logo Design

mashable.com

Slab serif fonts — if they’re unique fonts — are still a viable alternative to been-there-done-that sans serifs in logos, and the web community still enjoys them. GE Campaign Turns YouTube Videos and. In fact, it’s more of an epoch than a traditional Gregorian year at this point. Learn more here.

Web 111
article thumbnail

How to Start an Etsy Shop: Your Comprehensive, No-Stress Guide to Starting an Etsy Shop in 2019

crowdSPRING Blog

Take photos with natural light (instead of camera flash) – this makes a world of difference. If you’re interested in a little more protection, an LLC (or Limited Liability Company ) may be a better fit. The LLC business structure provides the limited liability features you would find in a corporation.

Stock 73