Remove Cofounder Remove Community Remove CTO Remove Metrics
article thumbnail

How I Found a Great CTO

www.huffingtonpost.com

Minted.com is both a global design community and stationery retailer. Independent graphic designers from all over the world submit designs to our ongoing design competitions, and Minteds community votes to tell us what to sell. Ive occasionally worked with executive recruiters, for example in hiring a CTO for my first company, Eve.com.

CTO 43
article thumbnail

We’re Programming Around Your Needs: Highlights of Lean Startup Week 2017

Startup Lessons Learned

Guest post by Jennifer Maerz, Program Chair of Lean Startup Co. Livestream - Because we’re all about community building, we invite you to host or join one of our free livestream meetups. 31 ( limited to the first 200 Gold Passholders.) Side Note: Eric and Marilyn will be doing a webcast as a preview to their workshop on Oct 11.

Lean 108
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Innovation and Geography

SoCal CTO

skip to main | skip to sidebar SoCal CTO Tuesday, February 20, 2007 Innovation and Geography I ran across a post in Read/Write Web - Does Location Matter in Web Innovation? eHarmongy) as an acting CTO. He has twenty years’ experience as a CTO. He has been the CTO for several start-ups, most notably eHarmony.

article thumbnail

Take 5 minutes to help other Austin entrepreneurs and vote in the SXSW Panel Picker!

Austin Startup

Being part of a community means lifting each other up and one easy way you can do that is with your mouse clicks… please take 5 minutes to go and vote for these other Austin entrepreneurs! If you are in the Austin startup community and have another panel to promote, please leave it in the comments below! Deadline to vote is August 30.

article thumbnail

Nine Webcasts to Learn From

Startup Lessons Learned

Kent, a veteran programmer, a founder of the Agile method and the creator of Extreme Programming, came armed with anecdotes and lessons from his own experience, as well as a few questions for Eric. I get to see generations of technology that last six months instead of lasting for six years.

Lean 165
article thumbnail

Health Tech Entrepreneur Builds a Business Focusing on Improving The Lives of Tens of Thousands

Hearpreneur

Todd McGuire is the Chief Technology Officer and co-founder of startup incentaHEALTH and we had to the opportunity to hear from him about starting business, the future of the company and what entrepreneurship means to him. I am the co-founder and CTO of the digital health care company incentaHEALTH.

article thumbnail

Understanding The Role Of The Chief Behind The Chief

Duct Tape Marketing

Understanding The Role Of The Chief Behind The Chief written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing. Cameron is t he founder of the COO Alliance, the World’s Leading Network for Seconds in Command. Marketing Podcast with Cameron Herold. This is John Jantsch. My guest today is Cameron Herald.

CTO 80