Remove Cofounder Remove Community Remove Entrepreneur Remove Massachusetts
article thumbnail

First LGBTQ+ in Tech Forum Gathers DFW Community for Inspiring Conversations

Austin Startup

At the Forum, local leaders, entrepreneurs and tech professionals engaged in important conversations on inclusion— sharing powerful insights on their experiences throughout the day. We’re proud to be working with local leaders to develop more consistent LGBTQ+ community events that extend well beyond Pride Month.

article thumbnail

What does it mean to be Latinx in Tech Today?

Austin Startup

On October 15, Capital Factory hosted the Latinx in Tech Summit, where over 100 founders, investors, executives, and aspiring entrepreneurs from across the city gathered together for an inspiring and insightful afternoon. It's been a pretty incredible day emceeing the Latinx Summit for @CFDiversity.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Right Entrepreneurs In The Right Place Get Funded

Startup Professionals Musings

Obviously, a key factor is always the state of the economy and the mood of the venture capital community. The significant findings include the following: Founders need to live in the right place. California (Silicon Valley), New York (NYC), and Massachusetts (Boston) are the places to be in the US for venture capital attention.

article thumbnail

Entrepreneurs are Everywhere Show No. 42: Tina Fitch and Alice Brooks

Steve Blank

How entrepreneurs gather, understand and use customer feedback to improve their products was the focus of the guests on today’s Entrepreneurs are Everywhere radio show. Tina Fitch , co-founder of Hobnob , an app that lets users send and manage event invitations via text message. Tina Fitch. Alice Brooks.

Cofounder 269
article thumbnail

Trump Would Hurt Innovation (& I’m With Her)

Hunter Walker

Personally, I’m committing time and dollars for the next four months to campaign for Hillary but also speak with and learn more about the local and national economic challenges many communities face. We are inventors, entrepreneurs, engineers, investors, researchers, and business leaders working in the technology sector.

article thumbnail

Trump Would Hurt Innovation (& I’m With Her)

Hunter Walker

Personally, I’m committing time and dollars for the next four months to campaign for Hillary but also speak with and learn more about the local and national economic challenges many communities face. We are inventors, entrepreneurs, engineers, investors, researchers, and business leaders working in the technology sector.

article thumbnail

Right Entrepreneurs In The Right Place Get Funded

Gust

Obviously, a key factor is always the state of the economy and the mood of the venture capital community. The significant findings include the following: Founders need to live in the right place. California (Silicon Valley), New York (NYC), and Massachusetts (Boston) are the places to be in the US for venture capital attention.