Remove Cofounder Remove Community Remove LLC Remove Matching
article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

We asked some entrepreneurs and business owners, why they started their businesses: #1- To build a community. I wanted to be a part of a community of consultants that would provide me with the opportunity to build relationships with other practitioners, share lessons learned, and periodically collaborate. Photo Credit: Will Bachman.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneur Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Name

Hearpreneur

Thanks to Scott Hasting, BetWorthy LLC ! #7- My business name is too obvious as it matches our services. Since my co-founders and I haven't agreed on the company name yet, we decided to post in one of the Business Naming Facebook groups that we joined. Hence, our company name is Betworthy. 7- By brainstorming ideas.

Naming 151
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

What does it mean to be Latinx in Tech Today?

Austin Startup

On October 15, Capital Factory hosted the Latinx in Tech Summit, where over 100 founders, investors, executives, and aspiring entrepreneurs from across the city gathered together for an inspiring and insightful afternoon. Despite not having formal coding skills or startup experience, Pamela became a founder by using Facebook as her platform.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Share Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

4- To provide reliable funding solutions Photo Credit: Fred Winchar As a co-founder, president, and CEO of MaxCash Title Loans, I have a passion for providing access to financial resources to those in need. Thanks to Andrew Pickett, Andrew Pickett Law, LLC ! #8- Thanks to Mark Lindquist, Community Phone ! #13-

article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Explain The Future Trends They See in Their Industry

Hearpreneur

Thanks to Kurt Bodenstedt, PDAFL LLC ! #3- Thanks to Sarah Farrant, NINICO Communications ! #9-More 9-More precise algorithms to match couples. I am the CEO and co-founder of a dating app called So Syncd that is based on matching compatible personality types. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community.

article thumbnail

Entrepreneurs are Everywhere Show No. 20: Nayeem Hussain and Will Zell

Steve Blank

Your product and company vision needs to match your appetite for funding. Funding challenges and other issues founders face in the early days of starting up were the focus of interviews with the latest guests on Entrepreneurs are Everywhere , my radio show on SiriusXM Channel 111 (airing weekly Thursdays at 1 pm Pacific, 4 pm Eastern).

article thumbnail

This Week in Venture Capital – Episode 2

Both Sides of the Table

He’s considering making me the permanent co-host so if you enjoy any of this episode or want to see me on the show on a more regular basis please Tweet @jason and let him know (he asked for direct feedback). They want to monetize the Twitter stream via contextual search matching. They could take a long term view. Enter TweetUp.